WHEN PERSONALIZED & ACCESSIBLE SPORTS MEDICINE IS IMPORTANT TO YOU
The LWSS patient experience is different and will surprise you
We consistently hear from patients how surprised they are that: (a) our calls are personally answered by a live human (no phone trees here!) (b) our doctors are able to quickly get patients into our clinic to treat acute injuries.
We also hear from patients that our doctors quickly develop trust by taking the time to listen and truly understand what is going on with their sports injury.
We hear patients are:
- Able to gather plenty of information from the Internet, but need experts with wisdom to filter through the information in a personalized way (i.e., separate the signal from the noise)
- Frustrated with the growing trend where Big Data drives medical decisions based on what makes sense for the population in the aggregate, rather than focusing on them as an individual
- Realizing through the Affordable Care Act, they have become data points in a Big Data experiment and they want access to physicians who are not going to treat them like a data point
- Desiring access to highly specialized skills. For musculoskeletal conditions, most people are treated with some combination of medication or surgery. That omits >90% of possible treatment options. They want access to MDs who know the specifics of that 90%
We hear patients want:
- Doctors who will provide personalized accurate diagnosis and comprehensive treatment that allows them to return to activity
- Doctors who “cut to the chase” by addressing the underlying root cause for injury and come up with an individualized roadmap to wellness optimization
- Access to LWSS’s extensive clinical knowledge and appreciate our use of innovative technology to diagnose & treat musculoskeletal injuries
- Doctors that are passionate and motivated about keeping THEM active! They also enjoy being treated by physician-athletes and surrounded by staff in an environment that clearly prioritizes physical activity